Tuesday 9 February 2010

The British Museum

My highlights during the ‘British Museum’ film making experience were seeing how the directors used a wide range of shots. These aided me to get a sense of what I would use in my film. Areas of the experience that were frustrating were the time spent waiting for other peoples shots to be taken. Time could have been used more efficiently as a lot of time was spent waiting and standing around.

The structure of the research and planning went very well, however the performance could have been done more professionally and we could have done more research earlier before the project. What I significantly learned, was that, a lot of practice is needed in order to gain a much better final result.


The roles that I identified with, on a personal level, were scriptwriting and planning before the actual day. The aspects in this process such as filming, shot types and planning will help me with my next moving image assignment. From what I have learnt in this whole process, is that, planning is essential in making a good final production.

No comments:

Post a Comment